You've indicated you want help with doing business with the State.

Get your answer right away.
Answers to most questions people have can be found on or through:

Which State Agency normally answers questions like this?
Government Support Services: Contracting - 302.857.4550

My question wasn't answered.
Please send your question by E-mail to the Government Information Center via the Contact Form.