You've indicated you want help with a Higher Education question.

Get your answer right away.
Answers to most questions people have can be found on or through:

Which State Agency normally answers questions like this?
Higher Education Commission - 302.577.5240 or 800.292.7935 (toll-free outside New Castle County)

My question wasn't answered.
Please send your question by E-mail to the Government Information Center via the Contact Form.