You've indicated you want help with human services.

Get your answer right away.
Answers to most questions people have can be found on or through:

Which State Agency normally answers questions like this?
Department of Health and Social Services - 302.255.9040 or 302.744.4556

My question wasn't answered.
Please send your question by E-mail to the Government Information Center via the Contact Form.