You've indicated you want help with children and youth.

Get your answer right away.
Answers to most questions people have can be found on or through:

Which State Agency normally answers questions like this?
Department of Services for Children, Youth and Their Families - 302.633.2500

My question wasn't answered.
Please send your question by E-mail to the Government Information Center via the Contact Form.