You've indicated you want help with corporate and franchise taxes.

Get your answer right away.
Answers to most questions people have can be found on or through:

Which State Agency normally answers questions like this?
Division of Corporations - 302-739-3073 option 3

My question wasn't answered.
Please send your question by E-mail to the Government Information Center via the Contact Form.